For 4 portions of Liverwurst Strudel Palatine Style you will need:
- 4 slices of strudel dough (at pleasure self – made or bought)
- 1 egg
- 200g savoy cabbage leaves, blanched (cooked approx. 5 – 8 minutes in hot water)
- 100g onion slivers, steamed in butter
- 320g Palatine liverwurst (Pfälzer Leberwurst)
- 320g black pudding (Blutwurst)
- 1 branch marjoram
After the savoy cabbage leaves and the onions are prepared for the further processing you need to brush the strudel dough slices with the whisked egg. Now you have to layer the savoy cabbage leaves, marjoram, onions, Palatine liverwurst and the black pudding on the dough slices. Then just wrap well the strudel dough slices so that nothing would fall out and put it all into the oven for approx. 15 minutes at 150°C.
Enjoy the meal!